Transport industry for many years has been believed to be the core factory to the development of any country. The population has been growing too fast thus the need for growth in the industry as well. Therefore, there is a rise in driving schools. However, you should choose the best driving school that will offer you quality training.
Desi Jet driving school is one of the best driving schools that you can enrol in for your training in the transport sector. This driving school offers you the opportunity to train in the following licence classes; LR, MR, HR, HC and MC. With us, you will be able to be assessed on the mentioned licence classes.
If you choose HR licencing class, there are some requirements that you need before starting. First, you need to know that before you put your leg on the accelerator pedal on a heavy vehicle, you need to complete an appropriate test at any appropriate service centre. You will then have to pay for the Heavy Vehicle Competence-based Assesment (HVCBA) from a registered training organization. Once you are done with the assessment, you need to get back to the service centre for the licence.
To upgrade your licence, there are a few requirements that you will need and they include;
- Check for the eligibility requirements. This will help you convince your trainers that you have held the lower grade licence.
- You should be able to provide proof for your identity
- Your contact lenses or glasses (if you wear them), to have an eyesight test
- Payment for the HVCBA or Roads and Maritime driving test
- The PDF form – & ‘Licence Application’
- Endorsed HVCBA log book if completing the HVCBA, or
- Receipt for passing and paying for the Roads and Maritime driving test.
- Your overseas licence/confirmation letter to verify that you have held a lower grade licence for the required period.
Wondering who can apply for HR classes?
- Before you go for heavy vehicles training, make sure that you have a class C licence or its equivalent
- For a heavy vehicle HR Licence, you need to have held a class C licence or equivalent for 2 years or more
- For a heavy vehicle HC licence, you need to have held a class MR or HR licence or equivalent for one year or more.
With all these requirements, you will be confident to start training with us. You can therefore call or message to enroll for our classes. Remember with us you get nothing but the best when it comes to our training.