Buses are covered under Heavy Vehicles or truck licences – there is no separate Bus Licence.
- Be at least 20 years of age.
- Have held an unrestricted Australian driver licence for a total of a least 12 months in the 2 years immediately preceding the date of the application.
- Complete a theory course with a Driver Trainer and obtain a certificate as an evidence.
- Complete an application form.
- All forms will be provided by us. Medical can be done before you start the course.
- The course takes up to six hours in class training.
- The department who deals with this process is Ministry Of Transport. and can be contacted at http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/
To obtain you must: